Membership in the Product Support Program is open to any organization at the cost of $10,000 USD per year. Membership is intended for organizations who are, or who plan to begin, actively developing code for Archivematica. Please see the Terms of Reference for more information.
- Bodleian Libraries at University of Oxford
- International Institute of Social History
- Max Communications
- Wellcome Collection
How to join
The Product Support Program will not be open to new members for the first six months of operations, beginning in January 2020.
After July 1, 2020, organizations who are interested in joining the Product Support Program should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Information about your organization, including your past experiences and future intentions for working with and developing code for Archivematica.
- A signed copy of the Membership Form (currently in development.)
- Invoicing information (contact name and email.)
The current Members and Artefactual will review all applications to ensure that the applying organization will benefit from membership in the Product Support Program.
If you have questions about the Product Support Program, please email email@example.com at any time.